Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

THE DALC CON GAME: PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

Now am full proffessor of the WIDU. See how I receive this medal from Hans Joachim Kempe

Chandaria is one of us too...... that means we are genuine right? How can those mad bloggers question us? Can't they see this picture? Patrick should sent it to them!


Well, am rolling with Dalmas Otieno. Am higher up than the rest of you. Perhaps he will be the guest of honour this graduation. In that regard, you can't touch me. Not my oval head!

Me and my cavalier of Hope Medals. Don't be too worried if the certificate Kempe is holding looks like it has just been printed from a HP 1120 LaserJET
Aha! This is my graduation day. It was so big and grand, I shook the Kings hand. Never mind that it was a party of 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment