Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

OBORAH CANNOT BE FOUND

 

Some people have been wondering aloud why the bad professor is no longer as visible as he used to be. You remember those days when he energetically crisscrossed Kenya to "visit" his campuses and ensure that nobody was stealing from him or "telling students the wrong things". Sometime he was accompanied by his best friend and sidekick, Patrick Makanga and a couple of young eager girls whose sole purpose was to keep Oborah's loins well lined.

 

Everybody then knew all his phone numbers and no matter how many times he changed his handsets, he always maintained his numbers. The many numbers were also necessary to keep communication with his many girlfriends open and avoid his wife nosing in his affairs. There were at least 3 handsets and a blackberry on him at anytime on Humphrey Oborah.

 

Things have drastically changed from those days when the Prof. was a phone call away. These days, Oborah cannot be reached and unless he calls you, do not bother to dial his number. Some of the persistent students who ask the hard questions have had their numbers blocked and can no longer get through to him. The queries must be wearing him down. Strangely, for a man who claims to be 10 times more intelligent than the bloggers, he has not figured that addressing the real concerns in a transparent manner is the easiest way to bury the bloggers. Now they will bury him.

 

He cannot be seen and he cannot be reached. He has lost his zeal for travel and his roar that sent staff scampering, is now a whimper. Do not try to email him because he does not reply to those. You might after all be out to get him!

 

Some of the common tactics that the professor is using to evade your calls include:

 

  • Number Barring- If you are a persistent one who regularly asks him hard questions such as "which university can I join with this diploma?" or "where did you study? The professor does not appreciate these kinds of questions which he often regards to as nonsense so he blocks your number. Usually, he asks to wait for him to call you back in a minute as he is driving, in a meeting etc and blocks your number immediately. Next time you try to call, he cannot be reached!
  • Lying- He picks up and says "I am in a meeting, call me later". " I am driving", "I am about to board a plane." "I am chasing the cat out of my office" or whatever hare brained lie he chooses to insult your intelligence with.
  • Red Button- He knows your number. He presses disconnect every time you call until you give up. His phones' disconnect buttons must be worn!
  • Ignore- You call, he ignores and ignores. He looks the other way, fishes his nose, adjust his glasses, practices his sheng, fires another hapless staff but still wont pick up the phone if he suspects that YOU are calling him. Cowardly!

 

Keep calling, you might get through and if you don't then you might give him a little something to worry about. Perhaps you can dial his number until he picks up and when he bars your number or disconnects you, pick another phone or buy another line and get the answers you need.

7 comments:

  • Your right. Ive been trying to call him for 2 weeks now and he has been Mteja all the time!!!

    So how long does this horny man think he will hide from we the students who continue to enrich him?

    June 25, 2009 at 2:26 PM

  • he has blocked my number and does not pick landline calls.
    I took a study loan from my bank and soon after, some one from the headoffice sent me this blog's link.
    I told Oborah I was leaving and demanded for my refund and soon thereafter it became cat and mouse between me and him. I am yet to get a penny of my money back even though my employer is already deducting the money from my pay. It is a total loss for me and I wish someone would get this bastard for me.

    June 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

  • SOME OF HIS LIEUTENANTS CONTACTS ARE:
    +254724716705
    +254720750445
    +254725370041
    +254723813320

    June 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM

  • I need to find his real no soon. Do you know at DALC you can no longer visit the head office? Ati you get everything online? Pretty convinient when you are running with peoples money

    June 26, 2009 at 6:09 PM

  • horny man!! thats understated. You have no idea how many girls he's messing with at any given time, usually. Patrick makanga hooks him up and they come with this airheaded story which his wife always swallows and he's off for another shagfest. Usually out of Nairobi so that its hard to get caught. He has been with some students too. He is definately a dirty Ol prof

    June 26, 2009 at 6:14 PM

  • I so agree i used to work there and he made apass on me when i said no i got fired coz he realised that i wasnt performing which was a lie and he knows that........he's a ctually a male hoe

    July 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM

  • oh girl!! join the club, he almost r*ped me and I walked out of DALC that day. He thinks he owns when he hires you! i have always wondered why people have never ganged up and sued him for the harrassment, I pity the librarians, those are the worst affected!

    July 3, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Post a Comment