Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

DALC DOES NOT HIRE TUTORS FOR COURSES

What students go through to study practical courses at DALC. Below is a complaint from a 
student sent to a centre manager who availed it to us. DALCs CAMBRIDGE/OXFORD courses
are so practical, they dont even hire tutors. See below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just had a telephone conversation with Dr. Oborah and my complain is serious. Take
action:

I did not have a lecturer to take me through the Conflict Management course.Am remaining with one International relations
Module(Strategic Planning for International relations) and up to now I cannot tell which Lecturer I will have.Initially I had
Eunice Kitur and looks like she does not exist.This is affecting my studies because I do not know who is going to guide
me through my project papers and most of my assignments are pending marking.

Kindly address the above issues and advise me accordingly.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Monica.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment